- One on NDTV in a panel of about six people;
- One on CNN-IBN in a larger panel;
- Two out of eight on Headlines Today;
- None I can recall on News X,
- And on Times Now, four very vocal women.
Where are the women? It is hard to imagine that in New Delhi or Mumbai, TV channels could not identify and invite enough women to have panels of parity. And were that to be the case, there would be no technological reason not to have people participate from elsewhere.
And tomorrow, no doubt, on the op-ed pages of major newspapers.